Monday, October 19, 2009

Lisa ENGELBRECHT CAME TO KENTUCKY to TEACH!!!!








Someone asked me at the workshop if I had quit blogging. I said no laughingly because I just haven't been able to find the time. Well here are some photos of the workshop with Lisa. She is such a sweet and generous teacher. It was lovely to have her here. Leslie McCarthy was such a wonderful host for us and graciously gave us the space and housed Lisa to help keep our costs down. Leslie OWNS Making Ends Meet in Shelbyville - an absolutely wonderful fabric store and her new little store across the street called Making Ends Meet Again has some great finds. Leslie you rock girl!!! I can't wait to have to some time to finish my piece. Also, thank the lord for Connie Newbanks who tutored me a little in calligraphy in the class. You rock too girl!!!

I made these name tags for each of us - they are sewn and were fun to make. I think everyone enjoyed them.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paula, I'm having trouble posting a comment for some reason...but I'm going to attempt it one more time...

    Thank you for the groovy name tags. I love mine. Also, joining the guild remains one of my goals but not until after the first of the year. In the meahwhile, happy holidays to you and the other members.

    ReplyDelete