Sunday, September 12, 2010

My BEZELS are finished.


Well I LOVE THEM. I patina'd them and then poured my resin tonight. So now they are asleep under a box top and I will awaken them when I get home from work tomorrow. Not sure if I put enough in to DOME the resin - I was afraid it would run out and I didn't want a big mess. Well I am excited to make more - sometime. I have to get my classes together for Autumn Artiscape in 2 weeks.

Do you want to make these Bezels??? Well check out Deryn Mentock's or Sharon Tomlinson's blog and they will direct you there.

4 comments:

  1. Paula, your bezels are gorgeous!!! I always love what you do...such a natural talent. I just signed on for the class...a little intimidated at this point. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula, Wow! These are fantastic! I love that I can see "you" in them! Keep it up, Artist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found this post! I'm going to look at the links you gave! I am SO in love with these! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love the bezels you have created, Paula. So cool to see how far you have taken your soldering since your first classes teaching at Stampaway. Seems like such a long time ago when you came to Circleville, Ohio and taught us how to solder. Gorgeous!!!
    Corrine
    Articus Studio
    PS the link for 2011 classes Artiscape did not work- nothing on the page that came up

    ReplyDelete