Monday, April 16, 2012


ARTISCAPE 2012

Well Artiscape was fab this year. It was in a new venue, Embassy Suites and we loved it. The food was really good along with the drinks. The rooms were really nice and it was so grand having it all in one place. Everything at your fingertips. Lisa Ohmer who owns European Papers has made Artiscape a wonderful event to attend. Her attention to detail is amazing. Hope to be able to be a part of it next year.

Below is from the Saturday evening ball. It was a lot of fun and delicious.


The clock is a cookie! So beautiful!

My adorable daughter, Paige, who goes with me every year as my assistance, well what can I say....I'm blessed. She lugs all the heavy bins of supplies for me, sets up my classrooms and is just freaking awesome. Thank you Paige going with me and taking such great care of me, especially since I was under the weather.


Masks off the tables.



No comments:

Post a Comment