Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Yes I am addicted to these mosaics



These are so much fun.  Tonight I finished 2 of them.  I cut out too many pieces last night laying in bed watching TV.  So I figured I could hammer out 2.  I was going to make another purse - but now I am exhausted.  I have to go to work tomorrow so I am going to watch SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE - my favorite show right now and go to bed.  Tomorrow after work though I am going to Gaye's to show her how to put in a zipper.  Pass on the knowledge.  She does it for me.  Share share share.  Then we all become better!!!!  

1 comment:

  1. Explain to me what you do with your mosaics? Are they magazine cut outs. Do you hang them on your walls. What type of glue do you use? etc? I am really bad at this hyper linking thing, so If my link does not show on here it's http://wwwthethingsthathappen.blogspot.com

    thanks, Gloria

    ReplyDelete